Agenda Day 1
Tuesday, June 25th, 2019
11:15 AM Panel Discussion: Change Management: Creating, Leading and Developing a Data and Technology Led Culture
- What are the unique characteristics new technology will bring?
- How can risk and resistance to change be managed effectively?
- Who, how many and in which way will people be affected?
- Key tips for developing a change management strategy: Team structure, sponsor model, special tactics and risk assessment
- How can you strike the balance between changing mind-sets, technological change and standardisation
- What is the best way to establish strategic partnerships between departments, employees and stakeholders
- Key tips for executing a change management methodology and leading organisational change
12:00 PM Data Platform Operating Model: The people, process and technology required to support AA & AI
- One size doesn't fit all, building an operating for multiple types of data consumer
- Enablement of self service by determining common services
- Building platform trust through continual improvement of data quality
- Controlled innovation; balancing change, experimental and regulation
- KPIs needed to promote success and transparency
- Pitfalls and traps based on 2 banking implementations
Agenda Day 2
Wednesday, June 26th, 2019