Agenda Day 1
Tuesday, June 25th, 2019
11:15 AM Panel Discussion: Change Management: Creating, Leading and Developing a Data and Technology Led Culture
- What are the unique characteristics new technology will bring?
- How can risk and resistance to change be managed effectively?
- Who, how many and in which way will people be affected?
- Key tips for developing a change management strategy: Team structure, sponsor model, special tactics and risk assessment
- How can you strike the balance between changing mind-sets, technological change and standardisation
- What is the best way to establish strategic partnerships between departments, employees and stakeholders
- Key tips for executing a change management methodology and leading organisational change
- Overview of blockchain and how it is set to revolutionise the banking and financial services markets
- Assessing the business case for blockchain adoption and how to move from POC into production
- Evaluating the blockchain-based technology landscape
- Overcoming integration with legacy systems and interoperability challenges
- Understanding the need for change management strategy and effective leadership