AI Strategist and Project Manager, AI Strategy & Acceleration
Conference Day One - Tuesday 19th March 2019
Friday, July 3rd, 2020
11:40 AM Panel Discussion: Preparing for Intelligent Automation Era: Ethical Use of Technology within the Insurance Sector
- Where are we now, and where is the industry headed: Current and future technology
- What are the ethical and moral considerations of using intelligent automation technology?
- How can the industry ensure they are putting ethical principles into practice?
- The importance of transparency, accountability and responsibility
Conference Day Two - Wednesday 20th March 2019
Friday, January 3rd, 2020
11:40 AM Claims Automation through RPA and AI Technology: Enabling Faster, Smarter, Customised Claims Processing and Settlements
- Outlining the current challenges within insurance claims functions: How can intelligent automation support intelligent claims decisions?
- Highlighting the value of implementing the technology together: How do these technologies complement one another?
- Customer centricity: The value of settling claims quickly and accurately to optimise the claims experience and reduce operational costs
- Fraud detection and prevention: Leveraging RPA and AI technology to reduce fraudulent claims
- Challenges, risks and opportunities associated with applying AI and RPA for claims automation