Many argue that a business strategy should be innately digital and support the overarching goals of the business. However, as many enterprises are starting from a legacy environment, they must now consider how to facilitate this change. People and culture determine the success of much transformation work and when it comes to digital disruption and innovation, a significant amount of reluctance is often palpable amongst internal teams. This panel discussion will explore steps to embedding digital as norm and approaching change management to ensure disruption is viewed as ‘innovation’ rather than ‘obsolescence’.
· Challenges with rapid change, removing potential barriers and embedding continuous improvement practices
· Upskilling and permeating a culture of learning agility and outcome focus
· What does sustainable change management look like?
· Confronting risk aversion to drive AI beyond low level complexity applications
· Digital workforce – preparing the organization for transformation and shaping the future of work