As part of an effort to improve service provision NSW Department of Customer Service is undergoing a program of work to consolidate data resources across Australian states and the Commonwealth. In this session, the Chief Data Scientist Ian, will share the thinking behind the data sharing framework as well as the work in the AI space which this framework would contribute towards improving.
· Addressing wicked policy challenges
· Shaping the AI strategy – what are the critical steps?
· Building a data sharing framework between government departments
- What does the movement of data facilitate?
- Architectural considerations – constructing the asset
- Capability – data analytics, storing and sharing
- Privacy and security focus for major data assets – building the trust
- Processes for dealing with impact and adverse outcomes
Ian Oppermann, Chief Data Scientist, NSW Department of Customer Service