Many enterprises are building out Centres of Excellence as part of their digital capability uplift in new technologies. They are experimenting with more intelligent automation to introduce business efficiencies, uplift the employee and customer experience as well as drive further insights into the business. In the knowledge that implementation of COEs needing to be carefully planned in order for new initiatives to be successful, questions remain around the best approach to aligning all aspects of the business for this.
• Creating Centres of Excellence with the right COE model according to business need
• The challenges of aligning people, capability, processes, technology and systems
• Starting off – Tech and business Diagnosis, Re-engineering for the fastest ROI and long term strategic intelligent automation
• Ensuring an end to end journey through the implementation of integrated technology tool sets and platforms
• Internal structural and cultural backing to attempt to build intelligent automation into your organisation