Transport for NSW are undergoing huge digital advancement to their systems, introducing real-time continuous signalling and decision support as part of intelligence initiatives. This session will see Pascal outline the data strategy built to support these advancements as well as the changes internally which must be introduced to combat change aversion.
· Digital advancement to support Transport for NSW’s future vision
- Next generation Sydney systems for real-time and continuous signalling
- Application of machine learning for proactive decision support in an intelligent congestion management system
· Defining a fit for purpose data strategy capable of supporting digital transformation in line with business need
- Approaches to data ingestion, storage, visualization, BI and analytics
- Negotiating touch and immigration points across multiple systems
· Understanding cultural change needed to combat change aversion: value demonstration & clarity on future vision