The Institute for Applied Artificial Intelligence at Deakin University is a world leader in IA exploration and innovation. Their team of highly skilled data scientists and engineers form part of the research of 1st generation development of AI projects which demonstrate what is possible in the AI space. In this session, they will share their ground breaking work, giving you an insight into what is possible in the AI world and what the critical steps to reaching true AI capability are.
· Case studies of artificial intelligence projects
- AI in emergency surgery
- Humanoid simulation for training of dementia
· Simulation systems in defense
· What are the 5 most critical foundations needed for a robust AI strategy?
· The future for the digital space: AR/VR/Quantum Computing/Block Chain