· Discussing how IA has allowed organisations to handle business disruption in 2020 and come out stronger the other side
· What tools and technologies will the pandemic drive, how will job descriptions evolve, and what does this mean for change management?
· How organisations can embrace new evolving trends with limited risk
· How converging operations and IT allowed the organisation to become flexible and adaptable in the face of business disruption
· Adopting digital capabilities for improved service delivery
· Overcoming friction when achieving buy-in for digital transformation
· How to craft a digital strategy that translates to business agility
· Process Mining - just another hype word, or the ultimate way to achieve mature, stable and healthy end-to-end process excellence?
· Does process standardization hinder innovation and creativity?
· Simple is Better! How does process mining help achieve the ‘happy flow’?
· The role of automation in eliminating human powered monotonous tasks, that allow for a workforce to be promoted to performing high-value skilled tasks
· How to educate and train the workforce in deploying and maintaining automation
· Achieving buy-in at an organization plagued by worries of automation related job-losses
· Managing change, expectations vs reality, and starting with your best core processes