• Daniel Henneke has an Engineering, Innovation, and Strategic Management background. • He has got about 12 years of experience in the IT and Telco Industry. • During this time Daniel worked on implementing a capability-based architecture to guide the evolution of Swisscom Operations • Daniel also led a squad related to implementing data analytics within Operations to improve operational excellence. • Daniel built the Automation Discovery and System Architecture Domain for Robotics Process Automation at Swisscom Operations • Most recently, Daniel is building a process mining capability for uncovering process optimization and automation potential by the help of quantitative process data analysis.
· Discussing how IA has allowed organisations to handle business disruption in 2020 and come out stronger the other side
· What tools and technologies will the pandemic drive, how will job descriptions evolve, and what does this mean for change management?
· How organisations can embrace new evolving trends with limited risk
· The role of automation in eliminating human powered monotonous tasks, that allow for a workforce to be promoted to performing high-value skilled tasks
· How to educate and train the workforce in deploying and maintaining automation
· Achieving buy-in at an organization plagued by worries of automation related job-losses
· Managing change, expectations vs reality, and starting with your best core processes