Post-Conference Workshop - Friday 22 Feb 2019
9:00 am - 12:00 pm Workshop C: Artificial Intelligence (AI) for Enterprise : Strategies and Solutions
According to a report by PwC by 2030, global GDP could be up to 14% higher, or $15.7 trillion as a result of AI, making it the biggest commercial opportunity in today’s economy. Early adopters are already reaping the benefits of AI in several areas including operations, risk management and customer experience. However; as more and more companies turn towards AI for true digital transformation it is important to have a ‘game plan’ in place.
The workshop will highlight the Do’s and Don’ts of successfully implementing Artificial Intelligence in your enterprise including:
- Analysing your technology ecosystem, business processes and overall company culture
- Mapping out an AI strategy that is consistent with the existing infrastructure and goals
- Setting benchmarks, KPIs and criteria to evaluate performance at each and every step
- Replicating the success in other processes and defining an AI growth plan
12:00 pm - 3:00 pm Workshop D: Overcoming the Skill Shortage in the Artificial Intelligence Industry
Artificial Intelligence in not a thing of the future anymore as several businesses across the world are looking to either launch or grow their AI initiatives. However; as companies embark on their AI journey, one of the key hurdles they face is the shortage of an AI competent workforce. A survey from O’Reilly reveals that AI skills gap is the largest barrier to AI adoption. Therefore; it is not only important to create a fresh pool of talent but also provide the current workforce with the capabilities and skill-set they need to use these new technologies.
The workshop will address some of the common challenges businesses face in recruiting, training and retaining their AI workforce including
- Evaluating the impact of AI on the existing workforce and talent requirements
- Redefining your education and training priorities to re-skill and up-skill the workforce
- Empowering the enabling employees to adapt to the digital transformation
- Growth and retention strategies to ensure your AI workforce needs are being met