Many companies are hesitant to undergo digital transformation projects due to the investment and significant risk which they involve. This is heightened by the fact that often investment in the digital space has failed due to a lack of appropriate infrastructure and a flawed approach to digital integration. This panel discussion will demonstrate the need for a robust data strategy to support digital transformation and experts will share the steps to achieving success.
· Defining a fit for purpose data strategy which aligns with digital transformation and business objectives
· Journey mapping to encompass the business needs of today and the future
· Critical considerations for a robust data strategy
· The pitfalls of AI without a data strategy
· Addressing the challenges surrounding the rapid speed of adoption of technology within the industry