Building a Data-Centric and Customer-Obsessed Organization with Intelligent Document Process (IDP)
How Intelligent Automation-Powered IDP Unlocks Organizational Performance, Elasticity and Evidence-Based Decision Making
Join us for this 45 minute webinar to realize how to add scale to your intelligent automation program through just a touch of embedded ML for IDP.
Manual document processing is still the achilles heel of many organizations. Not only is it slow and costly, it’s also error-prone, creates bottlenecks and runs a high risk of exposing sensitive company or customer information to potential bad actors.
Intelligent document process (IDP) uses deep learning technology to automate and accelerate this process, maximizing efficiency as well as accuracy. However, as with any transformational solution, building a business case for IDP isn’t always so simple, especially when the solution can be applied to multiple business lines and services across the enterprise.
With this in mind we invited Francisco Uribe, Hyperscience’s VP of Product, to discuss how:
- Intelligent Document Processing (IDP) uses cutting-edge AI and ML to rapidly read, classify, extract and package information from archived or incoming documents
- IDP uses AI to not only transform unstructured data pulled from the data capture process into potent insights that drive evidence-based decision making, but also deliver robust streams of high-quality data for RPA consumption
- Hyperscience embraces a human-centric approach to product design, creating solutions that not only provide stellar UX, but aim to enhance human behavior and decision making rather than replace it
- IDP, a highly scalable solution by design, can be used to create a one-stop-shop for document processing across an enterprise
- Hyperscience developed their innovative ROI calculator to help organizations quantify the value of IDP by marrying an organization’s unique business needs to the product
If you and your team are tired of being held back by sluggish manual processes and are looking to transform into a highly efficient, data-centric and customer-obsessed organization, you won’t want to miss this conversation. Just 45 minutes long, Mr. Uribe clearly spells out, in a way that resonates with the C-Suite, the near and long term value of IDP.